About Me

My photo

Kevin J Kennedy is the co-author of You Only Get One Shot, and the man behind the best-selling Collected Christmas Horror Shorts & Collected Easter Horror Shorts anthologies. His short stories have featured in many other notable anthologies in the horror genre.

 

Kevin lives in a small town in Scotland with his wife, step daughter and two strange little cats. 


Keep up to date with new releases or contact Kevin through his website: www.kevinjkennedy.co.uk

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Submission sent to Dark Chapter Press for their upcoming antho 'Under the Knife'


Sent my story 'Family' off to Dark Chapters press today for their upcoming anthology 'Under the Knife'. I see Stuart Keane is an editor for them now. I wonder if he will end up reading my story? Fingers crossed I get in. Looking forward to reading this one either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment