Thursday 5 January 2017

My Top Ten Reads In 2016

Although all of the books on the list weren't released in 2016 I read them all in the last twelve months. This is a countdown of the ten I enjoyed the most. I read around 50 books in 2016 which is a really slow reading year for me but I was a lot more selective in what I read. Here is my top ten.



10: I Knocked Up Satan's Daughter by Carlton Mellick III


9: Rack N Cue by David Owain Hughes




8: Depraved 3 by Bryan Smith





7: Tar by Iain Rob Wright


6: The Charlotte Chronicles by Stuart Keane



5: Vortex by Ray Garton



4: Clownfellas by Carlton Mellick




3: Blade Artist by Irvine Welsh

2 They Rise by Hunter Shea


1: Hell Divers by Nicholas Sansbury Smith


I loved every book on this list and hope you found something that you might be interested in. A few that just missed out were Skin Medicine by Tim Curran (left out as I had read it previously), Man-Eating Fucks by David Owain Hughes and B&B by Amy Cross.

Kev












No comments:

Post a Comment