Friday 28 July 2017

General Ramblings and Updates.

I mainly use my blog on my website now but I still pop on here from time to time. If you want to follow me or have a look around my website you will find it here:


kevinjkennedy@hotmail.co.uk


As time passes by I seem to be working on more projects but feel I am getting less done. That been said there have been a few new releases and a few more in the pipeline.


My Kindle short 'The Gatekeeper' is free on Amazon on the 29th and 30th of July.


My new, co-written novella, 'You Only Get One Shot is also available for 99p/$1.28 and free on Kindle unlimited.


A new antho that contains my story 'The Games' was released yesterday. Tales From the Braided Pony. It's a western themed horror antho that looks pretty amazing. Just waiting on my copy coming through in the mail. My story is a little homage to Richard Laymon as he is the main reason I love horror literature.


You can find all my books and the ones I'm featured in on my Amazon page.


Amazon.com


Amazon.co.uk


I recently watched two horror movies that were pretty good, Knock Knock and Circle. Nothing else I've watched recently is worth recommending.


I've haven't had a whole lot of reading time recently but I just finished Hell Divers 2, which was outstanding. I can not wait for the 3rd book in this series to come out. If you haven't read the first book, go and have a look at it. It was the best book I read in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment