Thursday 25 August 2016

General ramblings and updates 2

I thought it was time for another update. I have quite a lot on just now. I am in the middle of several short stories for various anthologies that I will hopefully finish and get sent off over the coming weeks. I enjoy having a decent sized list of stories awaiting feedback and with so many of the anhthos I am in coming out recently or over the coming weeks the list is looking pretty low. 

The next antho being released containing one of my stories is the In a Flash antho by Sinister Saint's press.I have a solo story called Lonely and a story I co-wrote with my wife called Malcom, the story that is, not my wife. 


This will be the last story I have available through the Sinister Saint's Press imprint as Editor Rich Dodgin has left and I no longer want to work with them. 

Although I'm not sure of the release date yet I believe this will be followed by Riding the Dark Frontier - Tales of the Weird West by Thirteen O'Clock Press. 


This is the first story I have written outside of the horror genre and it was a lot of fun. It's a comedy tale about a time traveller in the old west. I hadn't long finished watching Back to the Future 2 and Bone Tomahawk when I came across the call for submissions for this one so I had to send in a story and they liked it. I hope you will too. Oh and it's not a cannibal story if that's what you're thinking. 

Next up is a pretty special one. It's a charity anthology in aid of Save the Children, a great cause. It will be available on the 20/10/16 and contains stories from many well known names in the horror world alongside some new voices. Foreword by Caroline Munro. How cool is that? Check out the links below. 




That's about it for now. I have been accepted to several other anthologies and I'm still working on two longer pieces but I will post more about that when things are closer to release dates. 

Thanks again for reading.

Kev





No comments:

Post a Comment